Suffering from Diabetes? How To Control Diabetes...?

 How To Control Diabetes


With Medicine and plant foods in 2021?

What are medical syrups?


Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is an organic compound that has the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) and is known to interfere with insulin signaling.

Another commonly used substance in insulin therapy is sucrose or maltose. Iodine, another brand name for monosodium glutamate, is also very useful for insulin use.

This substance acts as a catalyst in the beta-glucan enzyme as well as helps the body move glucose through the pancreas.

The body calls on beta-glucan for insulin to be produced, and the animal insulin is derived by the pancreatic beta-cell.


Both veils of mist have been heavily researched to see if they had an impact on insulin. Most of these studies are important and deserve a closer look.

Given the fact that hypoglycemia episodes are very common for adolescents, this is important information to you and your patients.

Studies from the American Diabetes Association have concluded that these medications can, in some cases, "prevent a comorbid disease by preventing diabetes."

It makes sense to me that a study would show the preventative use of these drugs would be beneficial for the future for people living with diabetes.


I obtained a reading list for this experiment from Diabetes-Lab.net. Below are the ingredients I chose for me personally and the ones I chose for my patients.

I hope that you will do the same for your own patients. That is the only way to get the most out of your study and for your own results.


Monosodium glutamate (MSG)

Sucrose, (also referred to as maltose or grain glucose)

Li-galactose

Diabetes-Lab.net


How can I find out the medical syrups in my area to be my dosage?

The easiest way to find out which medication is appropriate for your specific patient group will be to head to a nearby diabetes clinic or institution.

When you visit a clinic, you will see a nurse who will make the on-the-spot diagnosis and recommendation of the medical syrups.

Each brand of medical syrups is approved for diabetes in the US. What makes the syrups different is that some are approved for treatment of diabetes or malnourishment or are not.

When you get a doctor's prescription, you will probably need to give them a choice. If you are treated by a single physician for your diabetes, only that physician will be able to prescribe your meds.


Using the medical syrups that they request, I have also found that people who are not experiencing symptoms of diabetes but still require help with maintaining and treating it may also use the ingredients that are added to the mists.

If a doctor prescribes your personal meds, there will be plenty of packaging and post-market verification available. If your doctor prescribes the meds yourself, you will have access to the medical syrups for a minimal fee.

Unlike other meds, medical syrups are labeled as ingredients for diabetes. What happens after a person or an institution makes medical syrups?


The following is how insulin is produced:

BOD in the pancreas.

Syrup from the pancreas.

2. Injection of protein in the pancreas.

Time consumed by the pancreas.

To maintain blood sugar in the ranges below,

These medications have a number of doses.


I have found that this makes it easier to explain to your patients why it is important to change the meds for them.

The first dose will not be given long enough to affect the type of diabetes. These medications will help reduce the onset of hypoglycemia.

These meds will not take away your and your doctor's risk of hypoglycemia.


As I have seen my patients try these medications, I noticed how they applied the meds or substances or did not apply them at all.

For my patients who were not using the medical syrups, their insulin production was delayed.

I never recommend avoiding medications in any of my patients. However, using them in combination with good nutritional choices and a good diet (for patients with diabetes) will improve outcomes. Talk to your doctor about proper nutrition to help you and your patients to be healthier.


This experiment was my first attempt to find out whether the medical syrups in my area had an impact on diabetes. I am hoping to do another one.

This experiment helped me find out that it is important to educate your patients to take matters into their own hands to keep their glucose under control.

Making them feel empowered to do this research by helping them be informed when they contact me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments