Acne - Symptoms and causes



Acne


Malaysia is known as the most dermatological challenged country in Asia. According to the Southeast Asian Journal of Dermatology, Malaysia’s highest skin count, 82,000 lesions, and 170 skin cancer spots, make it the worst affected country. 

But to be fair and tan, I actually kind of have skin problems. Even though I’m light-skinned, I’m still deranged. Before I had problems with my skin, sometimes I could clearly see the edge of the skin showing. 

It looked like there was a label on my skin. Why is it so different from other kids’ skin? The skin is made up of lots of different layers. 

When you have light skin, you’ll notice in some parts of the skin, such as under the eye, right behind your ear, the skin will have almost no pigment. And the skin has a particular bone called the dermis. 

Because I grew up with dark skin, and I lived my early childhood inside a dark house, my body was built in such a way that I wouldn’t fit anywhere else. In Malaysia, you are certain to feel very constrained inside of any house, let alone a dark house. I had a weird bed that was made for dolls. 

I had a tiny room inside the house that I had to call the bunk bed. Being so confined inside of a house-made me confront my fears of the dark and dark sides of the world. Because of this, I’ve always had an insatiable interest in the dark side of the world — I’ve always wanted to understand it more.

Malaysia is known as the most dermatologically challenged country in Asia.

But before I had problems with my skin, sometimes I could clearly see the edge of the skin showing.

Why am I comparing my skin to their skin color?

My skin looks like pale brown skin — it is incredibly soft and doesn’t show any dark skin marks. The skin also has lots of sebum, which is a substance in the skin that makes the skin feel moist. I usually tan on the sides of my face, but even that’s rare.

Growing up, being dry and this very light skin can lead to overzealous use of sunscreen on the sun’s hottest days. It doesn’t hurt, but it damages your skin. And as I become older, my skin gets more and more damaged. And I also have a number of eczema patches on my arms and a few bouts with eczema on my back.

Growing up being skinless and young can have major health risks. Ever since I have walked to my aunt’s house wearing the same old “normal” clothes I wore to school, I have walked with an open pit. The side of my body that had been covered in skin didn’t have color patterns, it was just skin. My skin was rough, it looked like there was blood in it.

Malaysia is known as the most dermatologically challenged country in Asia.

Where you come from can have huge health implications on your skin. The incidence rate of skin cancer is higher in Malaysia than in any other country.

So imagine my shock when I went to a dermatologist on my trip to the Melaka Airport. There they put me on an electronic skin stimulator. They used it to create the most realistic plastic surgeries you’ve ever seen. 

They gave me a pair of scrubs to scrub away the dirt and dead skin cells I left from my time in Malaysia. And they showed me someone about my age in a hospital gown, with a trabecular look, but on thin skin. 

This would not be correct for me at all. I could say that I was basically reduced to a biopsy room, but this is more like cosmetic surgery with all the skin diagnostics and lasers.

Malaysia is known as the most dermatologically challenged country in Asia.

At the end of my trip, I got a Ph.D. in dermatology in a year. I will be publishing a new book early next year. Every little improvement can’t compare to my experience in Malaysia. A change like that, I mean if you don’t go there, you may not get to have the change in your life that you deserve.

We are living in a chaotic world. Fear and darkness should not be our normal anymore. We should be able to look into our skin and know that there is no hole in it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments